Friday, December 30, 2005

Two weeks - new set of aligners 2 of 10

Last night I was worrying about how much my teeth were going to hurt when I switched to the new aligners. But, suprisingly, they really don't hurt at all. The new aligners fit much tighter and immediately it was apparant which teeth would be moving in the next two weeks. It is more a feeling of pressure, than outright pain, its kind of hard to describe. It is nice to know that each day the teeth will move more an more until this new set of aligners fits loosely.

I have read the forums on Invisalign at www.dentistry.com and it seems like a minority of peolple have issues with aligners fitting properly and excessive pain when switching. This is probably due to badly made mold by orthodontists/dentists that are not experts with Invisalign and only do a handful of treatments per couple of months. I attribute much of my happiness on Invisalign to Dr. Kammer at the CCD, who is a premier Invisalign provider because he really knows what he'd doing (they have about 5 new Invisalign patients per week!).

I hope the pictures have helped you visualize and better understand what I have spoken about in the previous posts. Remember, just e-mail if you have any questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home