Friday, December 16, 2005

Decisions, and Consultation

Early this semester I looked in the mirror, and I decided that it is time to do something about my teeth. I had let my four wisdom teeth come all the way in last year instead of removing them earlier, and as a result they crowded and twisted my bottom teeth and crowded the top. While searching for orthodontists, I came across the Center for Cosmetic Dentistry (CCD). The website is amazing, and I was impressed with the beautiful brand new facilities. It was also ideal because it is close to the UW-Madison campus where I am currently a student. I called the CCD and set up a consultation. At the consultation, Shanna answered all of my questions, gave me a tour, showed me an informational video on their big screen plasma TV in the consultation room, and made me confident in the quality of care they provide. There are many dentists/orthodontists that provide Invisalign, yet only a select few receive premium status. Dr. Kammer is a Premier Provider, which is a designation that belongs to a select group of Invisalign-certified Doctors who have achieved an exceptional level of Invisalign experience, i.e. hundreds of patients. At the consultation I even met Dr. Kammer and he looked at my teeth to assess whether I was a good candidate for Invisalign. He was fun, energetic and very personable. First impressions can mean a lot, and Dr. Kammer and the CCD definitely impressed me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home