Sunday, December 18, 2005

Third day on Invisalign

So it is now Sunday, three days since I first got my aligners. Its going great! I have figured out my little system of how to use them. When I wake up, I take a shower and get ready. When I am ready to have breakfast I I wash my hands, remove the aligners and then go eat. Afterwards, I brush my teeth and brush my aligners as well, and then put them back on. Popping them on and off is easy, I just use my thumb and hook underneath the aligner at the back molars. For lunch and dinner, if I'm outside my apartment, I just pop them off, eat, and then afterwards brush my teeth (or you can rinse you mouth out with water, put the braces back on and then clean when you get home). It is recommended to keep your braces on for atleast 22 hours a day. The braces haven't hindered me at all, and I'm very pleased with how easy they are to use. I have no pain or headachs, except some of my back molars get sore occasionally. But this is normal, since the braces are moving the teeth.

As far as having them on, people still have no idea. It quite amazing! Also am having no speech issues at all, people just do not know that I am wearing Invisalign braces.

It is comforting to know that I can call and speak to the clinic whenever I have any questions or concerns. Many of the employees, and doctors have or are currently using Invisalign, so they are very knowledgable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home