Monday, December 19, 2005

Question from viewer

What is the point of getting your teeth aligned?

For me, it is mostly cosmetic. I am not very happy with the way my teeth look in the mirror, so the aligners will help me achieve the look I want. Six years ago I was diagnosed as a tongue thruster, meaning that when I swallow I push my tongue against the front of my teeth. This has given me the overbite that I have today. Invisalign will better position my teeth so that there is more equal pressure on the teeth when I eat food.

Any other questions feel free to comment! I look forward to hearing from you.

My new e-mail that you can reach me at is:

justin.thesmileexperts@gmail.com

Contact me if you are ready to go to the CCD in Madison (Middleton), WI for your free consultation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home