Monday, December 19, 2005

Fourth day - still going strong

I'm getting used to my new three meals a day with no snacking routine. I just have to eat a little more each time so that I won't crash in between meals. I have not decided yet what I will use for the daily thorough cleaning. Currently, before I put the aligners back on I brush my teeth and then throughly brussh the aligners with toothpaste. It seems to be working pretty well, but they still are not the cleanest. I will be doing some internet research over the weekend to determine the best options, looking at price and effectiveness. Invisaligns cleaning device is very expensive (100$) and the cleaning tablets aren't cheap too. Check back to see what I determine to use.

This first set of aligners have stopped hurting my teeth, so I imagine it will be smooth sailing until the next set. That is all for now, wish me luck on my Immunology and Theater finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home