Friday, February 09, 2007

Sorry for the delay

It dawned on me today that I haven't updated the blog in a while. So I have been so crazy with school, and over winter break I was out of town, so I haven't been able to make it back to see Dr. Kammer. So technically I am pretty much done, my teeth are looking great, and I just need to plan a time to skip some class (eeks) and head over to Madison. Sorry for the delay in the after pictures.

Until the pictures are posted (I don't know exactly how far from now), I can just tell you that I am extremely pleased with how everything has gone and I love not having to think about my crooked teeth anymore (or thinking about them getting worse as I get older). Thanks for your support and interest. Feel free to e-mail me any questions you have.

5 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Hoopes said...

Eager to see the after photos. Don't forget to post ASAP!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many hours a day did you truly wear them?

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many hours a day did you truly wear them. I just beginning this process and find it hard to drink water 24/7. Any advice would be great!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin

Very interesting to read your experiences with Invisalign - it would be great to see the "after" photos too.

I am two thirds of the way through my own Invisalign treatment. I have had more problems than you, but it still has been a positive experience. I've been keeping an Invisalign blog too - http://www.invisibletourist.blogspot.com/

4:52 AM  
Blogger Justin L. said...

I actually wore them probably 20-22 hours per day. At night it was easy. Then just eating and if I maybe went out with friends (but even still i got comfortable with them on). If you treat them well and clean them frequently they really are hard to see. If I allowed myself to slack, then i'd probably skip days and many hours, so I just told myself that this is a big investment and I want the treatment to go as well as possible so I'm going to keep them on as much as possible.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home